6.004 Computer Architecture
If you have any conceptual questions, are worried about your grade, or noticed a recitation attendance error, please email me at email@example.com.
- L1 - Introduction and Binary Representation
- L2 - Introduction to Assembly and RISC-V
- L3 - Compiling Code and Implementing Procedures
- L4 - Procedures, Stacks, and MMIO
- L5 - The Digital Abstraction
- L6 - Boolean Algebra and Logic Synthesis
- L07 - CMOS Technology
- L08 - Combinational Logic and Introduction to Minispec
- L09 - Complex Combinational Logic
- L10 - Sequential Circuits
- L11 - Implementing Sequential Circuits in Minispec
- L12- Arithmetic Pipelines
- L13 - Design Tradeoffs
- L14 - RISC-V Processor
- L15 - Memory Hierarchy
- L16 - Caches
- L17 - OS
- L18 - Virtual Memory
- I accidentally forgot to record this one :( If you have any questions about this recitation, please email me and I can try to fill in the banks.
- L19 - Pipelined Processors
- L20 - Pipelined Processors 2
- A Points ≥ 165
- B Points ≥ 145
- C Points ≥ 125
- F Points < 125 or not all labs complete
- seven laboratory exercises (80 points)
- lecture questions and recitation participation (10 points)
- three quizzes (90 points)
- an open-ended optional design project (20 points)
Assuming perfect labs and participation points, for an A, need 74.5 points:
- [80 + 10] + __ + __ = 164.5
If you get a 20 on the design lab, you need:
- 74.5 - 20 = 54.5 points from quizzes.
- This is a 54.5 / 90 = 60.5 average score.
If you get a 13 on the design lab, you need:
- 74.5 - 13 = 61.5 points from quizzes.
- That is 61.5 / 90 = 68.33 average score.
If you get a 0 on the design lab, you need:
- 74.5 points from quizzes.
- That is a 82.78 average score.