I am working on Flairr, a social network platform for artists to build media-focused personal pages through a visual site editor tool. Flairr’s mission is to build a virtuous social network. Our motto is “don’t be corporate”.
I graduated from MIT in the Spring of 2020 and studied Electrical Engineering & Computer Science with a concentration in Music. In general, I enjoy understanding how things work and also weird things. My biggest fear is to live a boring life. I care about my family & friends, creative expression, and making the world a happier place.
How I would describe myself: obsessive, curious, and a tiny bit chaotic. This is what I look like.
- Undergrad @ MIT
- Proud affiliations: Keyholder @ SIPB, East Campus (41W)
- During my sophomore year, my friends and I built a boba machine that became very popular in our dorm. Lambda Tea was funded by Y Combinator, and I spent eight months in San Francisco.
- Project building: during my earlier years, I participated in 8+ hackathons, winning prizes such as Top 10 at HackMIT (3x), the Best Internet of Things Prize, and Niantic AR Prize. During my later years, I worked on a few research projects related to memory & language. Some of these projects are on my Github.
- Highschool @ Dreyfoos
- I went to a performing arts high school located in West Palm Beach, FL and majored in classical piano. Some of my recordings are here.
- I was the AP Scholar of Florida (passed the most exams & w/ highest avg score) for taking 22 AP exams. Ranked 3rd in my class.
My Pet Interests:
- Arts: Music (classical piano, music production), Visual Art, Writing
- Research: Physics, Brains, Language, Nonlinear Dynamics
- Other: Smash (n64 & melee), Education (teach / empower kids), Finance (value investing)
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.